Aggressive, Skilled Representation For People Injured In Auto, Truck And Motorcycle Accidents In New York
If you have been involved in a car, truck or other type of motor vehicle accident in New York, it is important that you understand your rights and how you can recover compensation under the law.
The Klein Law Group, P.C. has long been available to help people injured in auto accidents in New York. Our lawyers have a strong track record of obtaining successful outcomes for our clients. We provide personal injury representation on a contingency fee basis, which means that there are no attorney fees unless we win your case and collect a settlement damage award or court verdict for you.
What about car insurance? It can be a helpful resource, but insurance claims adjusters have incentives to pay out as little as possible. We can compel a proper response by the other driver’s insurance company, or if you have been hit by an uninsured driver, we can pursue compensation through uninsured/underinsured (UM/UIM) coverage of your own policy. Reach out to us and schedule a no risk, free initial consultation.
Auto Accident Attorneys Serving NYC
Our lawyers have represented private individuals, delivery drivers and people driving for work who were involved in motor vehicle accidents, such as:
- Car crashes
- Truck accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Bicycle accidents and pedestrian knockdowns
- Accidents involving SUVs, recreational vehicles and vans
- Accidents occurring on or because of buses, Amtrak, the New York City Subway or any other type of public transportation
- DWI accidents
- Accidents involving ride-sharing vehicles or taxis
- Accidents involving uninsured or underinsured motorists
- Motor vehicle accidents on the job
- Collisions with large commercial vehicles, semis or tractor trailers
The result of these accidents can range from broken bones to catastrophic injuries. We also represent family members who have lost a loved one in a fatal auto accident. Our New York car accident lawyers will thoroughly review the accident, determine what happened and help you pursue the resolution you deserve.
Get Legal Advice About Legal Aspects Of An Accident
If we represent you after a car or truck accident, our attorneys will help ensure that you understand legal opportunities and requirements, including the following:
- The requirement to file a Report of Motor Vehicle Accident form with the Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV) no more than 10 days after a crash
- The requirement to notify the police and file an accident report with the DMV if anyone was injured or killed
- The no-fault insurance laws in the state by which you may need to file a claim to recover compensation for medical bills and lost wages through your own insurance
- The three-year statute of limitations for filing injury claims
- The notion of “comparative fault,” which can work in your favor if you were partially to blame for a crash
For more information regarding your accident and our personal injury representation, send us a message or call us at 917-639-5350 to schedule a free consultation. Our firm offers evening and weekend appointments as necessary.