The Benefits Of Hiring An Attorney To Pursue Workers’ Comp And SSD Benefits
Do you really need an attorney to file for workers’ compensation or Social Security Disability (SSD)? The official answer is no, you are not required to retain a lawyer. The wise answer is yes, an attorney can often help you qualify for more benefits than you might get on your own, speed up the process, and guide you through the complex appeals of denied claims.
New York Workers’ Comp & Disability Benefits Lawyers Serving Westchester, Nassau And Suffolk Counties
The Klein Law Group, P.C. has decades of experience in securing benefits for injured workers and those who are disabled for any reason. We represent clients throughout the greater New York City area, and we will fight to get what you deserve. Contact our Manhattan or Queens offices for a free consultation.
Why The Attorneys At Klein Law Group Are Well-Suited To Handle Your Claim
- We understand the process and the system – Our Social Security disability attorneys and workers’ compensation lawyers work with these issues every day. It’s all we do in our law practice, so we are able to expedite your claim by weeks or even months.
- We know the key people – We know the insurance adjusters and how they operate, many of the defense lawyers, and judges and staff of the Social Security Administration and NYS Workers’ Compensation Board. They know we are honest, professional, and knowledgeable.
- We know the law – Our attorneys stay current with changes in workers’ compensation regulations, as well as procedural changes within the New York offices for Social Security.
- We explain it – We inform clients about their rights under workers’ comp or SSDI, explaining the process in clear language. We can help coordinate work-related claims with SSD applications or personal injury litigation to maximize your recovery.
- Welcoming atmosphere – We offer a family environment, taking the time to get to know clients and listen to their story. We don’t set a time limit and we encourage questions so you feel comfortable and informed.
- Multi-lingual – Our attorneys and staff speak several languages: Polish, Russian, Spanish, and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- We fight for you – The Klein Law Group, P.C. works as long as it takes to protect your legal rights, and we are not afraid to challenge insurance companies, the Workers’ Compensation Board or the Social Security Administration to get the insurance benefits you urgently need.