I’m honored and gratified to report that Darren Rumack, our managing Wage & Hours partner, has had some stunning successes recently. We love winning on behalf of our clients, especially when we are correcting injustices and holding irresponsible employers accountable.
Below are some of Darren’s recent wins or successful settlements:
- A group of nail salon employees who were paid below minimum wage, and whose boss refused to pay overtime.
- Two construction workers not paid the legal hourly rate, and refused overtime.
- A salesperson for a magazine publisher whose employer refused to pay tens of thousands of dollars in commissions.
- A butcher in a slaughterhouse who was owed back pay and overtime.
- A bakery worker whose boss refused to pay him the legal minimum wage and overtime-until we filed suit!
- Three restaurant workers who refused to be intimidated by unfair labor practices and hired us to recover their proper wages.
We are grateful to our clients for their trust in our expertise and our fighting spirit, and proud of Darren Rumack and his support staff for these spectacular wins.