A slip-and-fall accident can result in serious injuries, including:
- Broken bones (fractures)
- Brain injury
- Spinal cord injury
Even a minor slip-and-fall accident in a retail store, at a construction site, in an office building, or on a public road, walkway or street can become expensive and require ongoing therapy and rehabilitation.
If an injury such as a sprained ankle leaves you unable to work for a period of time, your total losses may be great. A serious injury such as a head injury may result in lasting disabilities. To increase the likelihood of a successful outcome after a slip-and-fall accident, our years of experience enable us to advise you on ways to protect your own best interests from the very beginning:
- Get the best quality medical treatment available as soon as possible.
- Get documentation of your injuries from all health care providers who work with you.
- Do not negotiate with insurance claims adjusters without legal representation.
- Do not take part in any detailed investigation about the accident without talking to an attorney.
- Take advantage of an experienced personal injury or workers' compensation lawyer's offer of a free initial consultation.
The Klein Law Group, P.C., brings tenacity along with the benefit of years of experience to every injured client's claim for compensation — whether by way of a personal injury claim against a retailer, a workers' compensation claim or a third-party liability claim after a workplace injury that was caused by someone other than your employer.
Contact Our Slip-And-Fall Accident Lawyers
If you have been involved in a fall on a stairway, an elevator, an escalator, a cracked sidewalk or a debris-strewn walkway at your workplace in New York City, we recommend that you speak with one of our NYC slip-and-fall lawyers. Call our office toll free at 1-877-390-8732 to schedule a free consultation.
Our international staff speaks Polish, Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese) and Russian.